He was found guilty of one count of indecent assault and two counts of rape and will be sentenced on October 28
MUSIC mogul Mervyn Conn, who worked with the Beatles and Johnny Cash, faces jail for raping teenage girls.
The millionaire promoter forced himself on his victims in the seventies and eighties, with one as young as 15.
She was hired by Conn, now 82, to be a cowgirls for a music festival at Wembley Arena in 1976.
She told the court he was “arrogant” and boasted about his connections to the Beatles. She described him as a “very dominating person, very egotistical” with distinctive hair and smelling like cigars, she said he looked like he was in the mafia.
He offered her a lift home but instead took her to his house in Wimbledon and raped her.
She told the court: “I just completely numbed out.”
Another victim, who was 16, was raped by Conn in 1985 after he had offered her tickets to a music concert.
POP BOSS PERV
Music mogul Mervyn Conn who worked with The Beatles and Dolly Parton faces jail for raping teenage girls
KIM’S DEADLY ARSENAL
North Korea will be ‘mega nuclear power by 2020 with 80 NUKES capable of turning US into radioactive wasteland
Finger lickin’ good news
KFC launches new breakfast menu for customers keen on fried chicken in the mornings
ON YOUR WAY TO LILY’S?
Calais Jungle teen who ‘Luvvie Allen’ apologised to on behalf of Britain arrives in UK – so will she carry out promise to home refugee?
SSSSCREAMING THEIR HEADS OFF
Moment schoolgirls are forced into pond with a BLOOD PYTHON for ‘team-building’ exercise
Boney M singer’s brother hired former British soldier to execute rival preacher to take control of their radical mosque
She went to collect the tickets at his offices in Charing Cross, reports the Evening Standard, and the 51-year-old forced himself on her.
Prosecutor Mark Milliken-Smith QC told the court “she felt like she had no choice”.
Conn has previously served an eight-week prison sentence in 1989 after he sexually assaulted a secretary at his offices.
He was arrested at Gatwick airport in 2014 when the fresh claims were made.
He pleaded not guilty but was convicted at Kingston crown court of one count of indecent assault and two of rape.
He was acquitted of two counts of indecent assault and one of assault with intent to commit buggery. He will be sentenced on October 28.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 782 4368.